New On The Blog (Full Article Link at the bottom)
there are couple guiding principles that I want you to keep close to your heart as you are preparing for a night with your love or entertaining a new flame.
1. Sex is just as much for your pleasure as it is for theirs.
2. It shouldn't end until you are both completely satisfied.
3. Your partner should worship and adore your body. Anything less than this will cause you to lock up emotionally and physically.
4. Sex is the peak of days of foreplay. Yes, days.
5. Shame & ecstasy cannot co-exist you have to relinquish one to find the other.
6. Your orgasmic blissful nature is like sun to a field of flowers.
7. Have the conversations about sex before,during and after making love. Make it a norm to share your desires with your partners and also the things you would like to see change.
Beyond this there are three major tips that I want you to consider when you deeply want to experience mind blowing sex.
Tip #1 Strip back your insecurities first and then get naked.
If you want to really find the depth of sex that is possible for you and your partner(s) you have to be willing to strip back your insecurities so you can be emotionally naked. If you're having guarded sex where your thoughts are constantly stuck on what's wrong with your body, whether they will call you back, whether they will get frustrated because you are climaxing fast enough - you're not having good sex. Slow down. In the moment and even before share with your love some of the things that make you hesitant. Open up the dialogue so they can share with you as well. An emotionally strong lover will show up and show out making sure that you know that those insecurities are not real or even worth the worry.
Tip #2 Forgiveness Is The Path To Orgasm
I wrote an article or Elephant Journal where I spoke on this subject.
“I’ve found that getting wet is a sign of trust. Not just a little wet. I mean—you know—wet, wet. Wet like, ‘we need to change the bed linen; I need to change my clothes after we only just made out; maybe we shouldn’t sit on the couch this time baby,’ kind of wet.
Continue reading here
Tip #3 Focus On The Beauty & The Good and It will amplify
If you've been feeling like your relationship has gone to shit or you're completely frustrated with your dating life when it comes time to make love you're not going to be fully present. I created this short video for you with a tip on how to redirect the energy of your frustration so you create more of what you do want in love vs. more chaos or dissatisfaction.
Check out the video here
I hope you enjoyed these tips! If this resonated with you and you're ready to learn how to embody your sexuality so you can renew the intimacy in your relationship and have much better sex I want you to join me this coming Sunday for my class ECSTASY: Striptease For Better Orgasms. Full details and link to register here.